Automatic fire extinguishing systems are new generation (very fast effective) pulsed dry powder modules.
Sapfir Modules are non-pressurized containers installed in their sensor system, they are light, easy to assemble and transport, do not require pipe operation, there is no operating cost for long years beyond service control.
Sapfir Modules are the least costly powder type automatic fire extinguisher. Sapfir modules are insulated from air during producing process. Thus, it is protected from external influences. For this reason, long-term maintenance without waiting for maintenance remains running.
Sapfir Modules can be activated automatically or manually after fire detection. In case of fire, the cold gas generator is activated. It converts the substance into cold gas and initiates a chemical reaction that creates a positive pressure within the module.
Sapfir fire extinguishing systems interfere with fire in two ways.
- Chemically: Flame-emitting chain carriers and flame creators.
- Physically (four-stage process)
- By removing heat by means of heat absorption, particle evaporation and endothermic processes of powder particles.
- Dilution of the fire zone by created pressured powder cloud.
- Forming barriers between fire flame and substance
- In the last stage, creating cover over the burning surface.
Shown schematically below